Here is a list of people who can help you with claiming benefits, remember none of these people will judge or criticise the situation you find yourself in, they will just offer help and advice.


ADULTS WHO WORK WITH YOU – If you have an adult supporting you like a social worker or support worker it can be a good idea to speak to them in the first instance, they can give you help and advice and help you make contact with other people who may be able to help.


CITIZENS ADVICE – This organisation works across the country and has offices in Essex, they exist to give advice to people on a range of issues, including bills. Click here to be taken directly to their relevant website.


MONEY ADVICE SERVICE – This is another organisation which works across the country, they are there to provide advice on all aspects of money including bills. Click here to access their website.